Forum » Sexual Tips and Techniques » Watching Disney Movies during sex...

March 30, 2016, 12:59 pm
omgitsbeardman

Newcomer
Watching Disney Movies during sex...

I know what you're thinking right now... "beardman, are you fucked in the head or something?" "beardman, is this a sign of some underlying childhood issues?" "beardman, how many girls are actually into that?" The answers to those questions in that order are... Yes, maybe, and surprisingly enough. There's just something about watching Aladdin battle Jafar and win princess Jasmine's heart while you fuck your lady friend from behind, pulling on her hair ever so gently. So, how many fucked up individuals like myself Enjoy Disney during sex? If so, which of the classic animated features tickles your fancy (pun intended)?

February 27, 2024, 2:37 pm
Harru34

Newcomer
Re: Watching Disney Movies during sex...

Enjoy Disney during sex? If so, which of the classic animated features tickles your fancy (pun intended)?
August 26, 2022, 3:36 am
Erin0110

Newcomer

Yes, scene with Jasmine is very horny
January 10, 2022, 11:38 am
VivienneBX

Newcomer

Sleeping Beauty, I think this is the very thing
January 8, 2018, 8:00 am
eric60red

Fledgling

Somebody must be joking, the sexiest thing in a Disney Movie, is sleeping beauty in bed:)
April 4, 2016, 9:29 am
omgitsbeardman

Newcomer

whatever floats your boat I guess. Ive gotten lucky in the past after watching some really cheesee horror flicks with an ex
March 31, 2016, 12:24 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

I think watching horror movies sounds like a better idea, all the hyped up emotions. Think Jaws, Halloween, Scream.

You have to be logged in to reply!