Forum » Stories & Audios » Audio File

April 5, 2016, 3:09 pm
Lavender

Newcomer
Audio File

I uploaded an audio file last Friday (April 1).  I realize that it has to be officially approved before it is available to the public.  Is it possible for you to tell me when it will be available?

Thank you!!

August 2, 2017, 11:15 pm
AriaVixen

Newcomer
Re: Audio File

I too have posted pictures and audio a while back. I'm still waiting for them to be approved. How long does this usually take and is the anyway you could speed this up? It looks like my audio has been listened to 3 times but still isn't available? I'd like to post one every few days bit don't want them all to post publicly the same dayl
March 1, 2017, 8:28 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Rosita, on your menu bar above the header, click on Audio, then you will see, "add an audio file". Choose the category, write a description, add some keywords, upload the file and then I will hopefully not too far off remember to look for it, give it a quick listen and then approve it. Please make sure there's minimal background noise, that you can be heard easily, no music in the background and at least 3 min long.
March 1, 2017, 5:51 pm
Rosita

Newcomer

I want to upload an orgasm moaning file by mp3. Please tell me how to do . Thanks
October 10, 2016, 8:45 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Files can be corrupted, if you want you can email me the file to sharon@climaxconnection.com and I can listen to it and see, you could also make the post with a short dummy file attached and I can switch the files out on my end when I go to approve it.
October 10, 2016, 7:01 am
SteveFromNJ

Newcomer

Similar question. I tried to upload an audio file (mp3), but after it processes there's an error message that the file needs to be an .mp3 - even though that's the file type I'm using.

Any ideas?
August 18, 2016, 9:13 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Actually Ladylissa, no audio shows, so obviously it didn't upload.
August 17, 2016, 8:05 am
Ladylissa

Newcomer

Hi I uploaded an audio file over a weak ago. When it finished uploading I got no message to say it had been received, I know it has to be approved but can you cxonfirm that it has been received and an idea of when it will be made availible for listening
April 5, 2016, 7:26 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

I'll look, we don't get many submissions, so I don't check often.

You have to be logged in to reply!