Forum » Feature Requests » download options?

October 12, 2014, 1:28 pm
cruzsilva

Newcomer
download options?

Any download options here at site?

November 29, 2014, 2:02 am
eric60red

Fledgling
Re: download options?

Thanks Sharon i understand, and will go premium in the New Year
November 28, 2014, 10:34 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Not at the moment, we have discussed this, but there would have to be a whole lot more premium users to make this feasible. Video takes up a lot of bandwidth and space and this would require an additional server, and considering around 8/10ths of site running costs are currently still coming out of my own pocket each month, I will not consider such another resource hungry feature and additional cost to make it so, until the site running costs are covered.

If only 5% of site members were premium, all this could happen and much more. If we could have 750 premium members with a years membership, all costs would be covered and I could add all kinds of things to make the site more enjoyable for everyone. Many sites charge a month for what I priced an entire years membership price at, I have been more than fair in keeping it very low priced. I very much apreciate the ones that have gone premium, they understand this helps with site running costs.
November 28, 2014, 9:02 am
eric60red

Fledgling

Does Premium have a video upload facility?
October 12, 2014, 6:18 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

To download audios, you must be a premium member.

It's inexpensive and it helps with site running costs if ones buy a premium membership. It's very much appreciated if ones can do so.

http://www.climaxconnection.com/premium/

You have to be logged in to reply!