Forum » Sexual Tips and Techniques » favorite postion

1 2
October 15, 2013, 1:44 pm
BigbadBrian

Newcomer
favorite postion

Personally i love doggy or reverse cowgirl. Whats your favorite postion?

February 6, 2018, 6:14 am
eric60red

Fledgling
Re: favorite postion

On my back being ridden with breasts bouncing 
July 17, 2016, 12:14 pm
Cruiser

Newcomer

Just good old fashioned missionary position with her on her back on our bed, legs spread and knees folded up, me kissing her slowly up from her thighs till my dicks knocking on her door, then in I slide and get going with me on top. Can't beat it
June 17, 2015, 6:01 am
Hottytots

Newcomer

Whilst I am on my back with my wrists held at of my back and my legs astride. Anyone can lick my crack for a while but it really needs to have a big prick in me afterwards.
June 17, 2015, 4:35 am
Graspolinier

Newcomer

I love the standing positions (e.g. standing doggy with her bent over some furniture, standing missionary with her between myself and a wall/door/window/etc)., followed by normal missionary and normal doggy.
May 28, 2015, 6:04 pm
TaliaBiWife

Newcomer

Anal for me, preferably bent over a rack, cuffed to it, administered by a girl with a strap-on...
March 11, 2015, 11:16 pm
SilverSky

Newcomer

Cowgirl, no question. It shows off all the parts that turn me on (hips, waist, abdomen) and lets her do what feels best.
March 11, 2015, 8:59 pm
TexTheArtist

Newcomer

There is a certain angle of reverse cowgirl that I really like. It feels like everything just lines up properly and you get a wonderful sensation, plus if she's got a great ass you get to watch it work. I think regular cowgirl is my favorite though, so you can also have the intimacy, and access to the breasts and neck and mouth if you so choose. And when you're finished, you can just lay there still inside her.
December 3, 2014, 6:13 am
eric60red

Fledgling

Somewhere i have a list with illustrations,  I will dig it out;)
November 28, 2014, 8:53 am
eric60red

Fledgling

There are over 60 positions, does any body have some new ones?
August 6, 2014, 5:46 am
eric60red

Fledgling

There are I was told  there are several different positions to fulfill a desire of sexual enjoyment. I reckon most never get passed number 3. ;)
1 2

You have to be logged in to reply!